Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Potty Party!

Day 4, Project 4! My princess is only 8 months old, but I have to admit if there is ONE thing I could give up it would be DIAPERS. They stink, and they are expensive! I want to start potty training around 18 months so she is getting a princess potty for Christmas (I am hoping that will make her excited to use it??) Anyway...on pinterest there all sorts of reward system ideas, but i loved the idea of a prize jar, filled with little things that she can coose (candies, stickers, bubbles etc.) So...I set to work and made her a Jar! It says "Adalyn's Potty Party" "Biggie girl in training" :) Here it is!! I am stashing it away until shes older but I am happy with the way it turned out. The jar was under $5 at walmart, I trimmed the top with ribbon and the label is just printed and modge podged on! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment