Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Cinderella: Proof that a pair of shoes can change your life!

Day 10. Soo... I know that this is not a crafty post, but it DID start as a pin!! I have a "style" board a mile long, so I am working on (slowly) purchasing things that complete my wardrobe. I usually treat myself to summer shoes, for the most part they happen to be flip flops from t.j maxx or ross...cute...but I get about one summer out of them and they are toast. I wanted something that was a shoe, not a sneaker. (socks in the summer? NO.) I finally settled on the "boat shoe" and what better than sperrys? I tossed the idea around added them to my "I want them, I love them, but I don't want to pay for them" list. (Also a mile long list) Well, income tax time came and Jer said that he would give me a chunk of the return and I was to buy MYSELF stuff (ME?? You mean NO baby clothes??) I spent weeks making lists, researching (I do know how nerdy that sounds) and finally decided on the items I would buy. One of those items were.....taaaaa daaaa. Sperrys! The pair that I has been drooling over. Tan with cheetah accents. I was in love and today when my mail man brought them...I could hardly wait to get them on my feet. They are comfy, cute, and best of all....I can chase my princesss at the park with them on! NOW!!! I have to tell you one more thing about them. They are $90.00 shoes BUT I am always looking for a deal, I found them on amazon.com for 78.10 and free shipping, but I was determined to do better. I stumbled across them on the peebles website, signed up for e-mails (got a coupon) and ordered them when shoes were on sale soooooo, I was able to score them for $60. WHOOT WHOOT!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment