Monday, March 18, 2013

Hoppity-Hop!

Day # 9!! Pinterest is FULL of Easter basket ideas that are not candy/junk food, so I thought I would share Adalyn's easter basket! Her easter basket has NO candy. (She is only 9 months old!) I wanted to get her an easter basket...mostly so I can take pictures and do a scrapbook page, because she is not old enough to understand the concept. Although she is only 9 months, these ideas could most certainly be used for older kids as well!
Her Eatser basket includes:
 
   A lace petti romper
   The Lorax, By Dr. Seuss
   Llama Llama Hoppity-Hop
  Gerber puffs
  A teether
  A couple hair prettys (made by her Momma!)
  Sunglasses
  Pink (toe) nail polish (for her sweet little toes this summer)
  A baby bracelet (again, made by her Momma)


I think I will also get her a plastic "lawn chair" ($5 at walmart) for this summer and her basket will sit on it! She is so fun to shop for at this age...she wont complain about ANY of the things I chose for her!

1 comment: