Saturday, July 6, 2013

Buffalo chicken stuffed...chicken

Well, I had almost forgotten about my blog, and then it hit me as I was eating dinner tonight, that I started a 30 pins in 30 days adventure and never finished...because life took over and I have been oober busy! Anywho, I believe today would be pin #19 out of 30, I will do 30 pins, possibly in 30 months rather than 30 days based on the current whirlwind my life has been the past few weeks...nothing major, just my princess (better known as princess HURICANE) is now mobile..so I mostly spend my day following her around picking up dumped baskets/bins, and seeing what the newest thing is that she has decided to stick in her mouth. This has become more of a challenge lately because she now has 6 teeth and has learned how to use them just right to get my fingers out of her mouth as quickly as possible in order to continue her chomping on whatever small item she has dug out from the deepest crevice  of the couch. ANYWAY, tonight's dinner was a PIN, and a success so I figured I would hop on here and share while I have a hot second.

Buffalo stuffed chicken (Yeah, it was as good as it sounds!)

*I don't have a photo of it because #1 we were starving and because #2...who takes a pic of there dinner anyway?? (blogging was an after thought. I promise to be more prepared next time)

4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1/2c cream cheese
1/2c ranch dressing
3/4c shredded cheese (I used mozzarella)
hot sauce to taste

cut a "pocket" in your chicken breast, stuff with buffalo mixture. Bake at 400 for about 30-40min. YUMMO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment