Sunday, December 7, 2014

Merry GRINCHmas!

We are moving right along in our Christmas countdown, today we watched my very favorite Christmas movie (Addie seems to really like it too!) We watched...the GRINCH!! This has been my favorite Christmas movie for as long as I can remember....back in the dinosaur ages before the Jim Carrey version was released. ;)
After naptime today we cuddled up with hot chocolate and popcorn and watched the movie together...but the real fun came after! We made these adorable cookies!

I found the idea on pinterest, and adapted them to fit out needs;
We used:
 1 box Gluten Free sugar cookie mix (Betty Crocker makes one that is phenomenal)
**I added green food coloring to the batter** and baked as directed
After they were done, I sprayed them with butter and Addie *carefully* dumped green sugar all over the kitchen..er..I mean..on the cookies. Then we added a peppermint/white chocolate kiss to each one!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment