Friday, August 28, 2015

Big Sister Bag!

Hello Friends!
    I have not blogged in almost 9 months...after Christmas I took a break, and then soon after we found out we are expecting a sweet bundle of BOY in November! So I have been preparing for him, and trying to stay awake ;)
    However, now that we are almost into fall, there is lots to blog about! I have several fun fall projects I will be sharing, as well as plenty of baby/nursery items. But for today...The BIG SISTER bag.
   My mom is having us a baby shower tomorrow and while I am looking forward to seeing everyone...and yet another reason to have a cupcake, I was worried about what my sweet little lady would think of all the gifts rolling in...and all in blue for her baby brother. So, I set out to do something special for her. I made her a bag, and filled it with "big girl" things just for her, I think she will be thrilled with the contents!
I chose simple things, a big sister shirt, and a "tutu" skirt..I found it at Wal-Mart on clearance for $1! Score!! I added some sparkly sunglasses, nail polish, handmade (by me!) chunky necklace, hairbow (also at walmart for $1) and of course..her favorite snack!


**Chunky Necklace and Tote bag were handmade by me! You can check out my Etsy shop if you are interested in purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment