Saturday, December 6, 2014

A crafty little gift from Addie!

Well, Christmas is in full swing here at the Ronk home! We have been busily baking, coloring pictures, and watching more Christmas movies than I care to admit. But todays activity is one I thought would be worth sharing! As I mentioned earlier, I want Addie to enjoy more about Christmas than the December 25th gift opening fest, so, I decided to have her make gifts to hand out..now, finding a gift idea that a 2 year old could make...that an adult would actually want was more difficult than I anticipated, I found lots of "toilet paper tube snowmen/reindeer/angels" and a plethora of other craft items. But, We settled on these adorable candy reindeer!! The original post was cute..but Addie decided HER reindeer needed bows, so...we made hair bows and bowties for her little reindeer!
 


 

Seriously, how cute are these!? They were super easy for her to make, adorable, and something any adult (with a sweet tooth) wouldn't mind getting. We used:
2 m&M filled candy canes (they were only $1 each!)
brown construction paper
wiggly eyes
red poms
bakers twine
ribbon

VOLA, a cute gift that she will be excited to give out!

*sorry to blow the surprise to the people on Addie's shopping list, but I just couldn't help posting these cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment