Thursday, November 15, 2012

Project: Adalyn's Room!
 
Our little princess is only four months old, but she has lots of books and lots of bows, they began to take over her room..her book basket was over flowing and her bow holder was not big enough so, the pinterest addict that I am figured I could DIY a solution. Project #1: Book Case, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a book case for 15.68, then went to a local fbric store and scored 2 yards of fabric for $2.00! :) I put the book case toegther and covered the cheap cardboard stuff with fabric so it would look cute in her room! I also moved my rocking chair from when I was little and a rug into that corner...now we have a special place to read books!!


 
Project #2: A bigger bow holder! A.C. Moore had poster frames for sale so I grabed one of those, the leftover fabric from the book case..I put the fabric in the frame like a picture so the glass covers it, added ribbon and VOLA! :) A place for all her bows....and room for MORE.
 



 



No comments:

Post a Comment