Monday, October 15, 2012

I am a stay at home Mommy and was looking for a way to make a little extra spending money (my husband calls it my mad money) So, I was searching pinterest for genious ideas as usual and something caught my attention..TUTU'S!! I have a 3 month old daughter and I thought I will make her one...just to test it out. So I went to Wal-Mart and got some tulle, elastic and ribbon. I made my first tutu in about 45 minutes was pretty proud of myself! Within a few hours I had 3 people ask me to make them one! So, I made reasonable prices and a facebook page called Belly Buttons and Baby Bottoms and within just a couple days I had a booming business. I am certainly not getting rich...but I am able to buy myself a few things once in a while. :) Here are some examples of my work! :)



I enjoy making them LOVE seeing little girls in them..and, I get a little "mad money" :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment