Wednesday, October 1, 2014

A new house for Addie!

As my husband and I draw closer to the closing date on our first home, I decided Addie should have a new house too!! She has been playing with my little tikes house lately (I say mine..because I got it when I was about 3 years old!
 
There I am, proud as a peacock of my brand new house! Anyway..after about 22 years, the house is a little dated, and in need of a "spruce" SOO, one day while on Pinterest, I stumbled upon a house that had been painted! I marveled at the thought, and endless possibilities, but then put it on the "someday" list. Well, someday came this week, I chose colors (to match the house we are purchasing) and set to work. I used krylon spray paint (it says it bonds to plastic) It was pretty simple! Here is the finished project!!
 
 
I have to say, I am pretty happy with it! Its cute, more attractive, and will look adorable sitting in our new yard!
 
**I did notice the paint chips when scratched..so I plan to look for a sealer or something for it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment