Monday, September 15, 2014

A menu plan!!

A menu board! I am pretty excited about this project! It was very simple (and less than $10!) I started with a trip to a local craft store for kitchen themed paper/stickers/embellishments. I wanted something primitive to fit my décor, and was thrilled with the teal barn wood and jars! I made my display, added the letter stickers for the days of the week and then slipped it in a frame. The glass makes a perfect dry-erase board! This way I can use it over and over, and I can add meals easily, and erase them as I use them!! Even my hubby will appreciate this one..as by Wednesday I can usually not remember what I had that chicken for...

**I did make a menu board before, but it was a magnetic one, with slips of paper on a little slot with each meal on it...I felt that it got old writing out new recipes as I wanted to try them...only to throw them out because the recipe was a flop! I feel that this will be new an improved.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment